PARTNER WITH US
“We Save Lives is a great organization and we are proud to be a partner. Partnering with We Save Lives has allowed our non-profit (Casey Feldman Foundation/End Distracted Driving) to expand our reach geographically, as well as into new areas that complement our mission to reduce crashes due to distracted driving. Networking with other organizations sharing similar missions has been a real bonus for us. The leadership, experience and guidance of Candace Lightner for burgeoning advocacy groups is unsurpassed and invaluable.” –Joel Feldman, Founder of Casey Feldman Foundation and End Distracted Driving.
SAVE LIVES WITH US
We Save Lives provide a unified voice for partner groups on critically important traffic safety and driving issues. We also facilitate our partners in increasing visibility, presence, and impact with media, legislators, and the public.
- “Solve the Problem” that will allow your organization to increase support for pending advocacy issues.
- Partner spotlight column highlighting your organization and programs.
- Partner’s featured editorial spotlighting such topics as an educational program you wish to share, your latest legislative success, etc.
- Expand your social media presence through sharing of your materials across our Facebook, Twitter, and blogs.
- Share your events with us to post on our website by sending an email here that includes the following information:
- Event Name
- Event Dates
- Event Location
- Individual/Company Hosting Event
- 2-3 sentence description of the event and its highlights
As a partner, you will gain the opportunity to promote your programs, advocacy initiatives, materials, and events to our wide and established audience. While there are many benefits in partnering with us, perhaps the most important is the knowledge that you have become part of the solution for distracted, drunk, and drugged driving.
If you are part of a for-profit organization and would like to sponsor We Save Lives, please check out our Sponsors page.
To save lives with us or learn more about partner benefits, please fill out the contact form below.