How You Can Help
Add a simple message to the email signature-block sent from your phones, like so:
Need help? Click for Instructions
Need help changing the email signature-block on your phone? Let us help with these simple steps:
Do you use an iPhone or iPad?
- Launch Settings from your Home screen
- Tap Mail
- Tap Signature
- Tap Per Account
- Tap the end of the existing Signature
- Tap delete button to delete the existing text
- Type your new Signature
- Tap Mail arrow at top left of screen when you are done
- Exit Settings
Do you use an Android?
- Open your Email
- Click the Menu button (hidden button to the left of the physical HOME bar below the screen)
- Click Settings
- Click on your Account Name
- Click Signature
- Start typing!
Do you use Windows?
- Open your Email account to the inbox view
- Tap the Options button
- Tap Settings
- Scroll down and flip the Signature switch on
- Type in the signature you want to use
- Tap the checkmark icon tosave
Once you make this change, click on the Pledge Form below to join our BUT NOT WHILE DRIVING movement – then ask your friends, family, and coworkers to join.
Help WE SAVE LIVES spread a simple message: Text, email, or call from wherever you want, BUT NOT WHILE DRIVING
Deaths caused by distracted driving are growing – increasing 9% in 2015 alone. Why is that? Because too many drivers still see distractions like texting or calling as socially acceptable.
Nearly half of all drivers between the ages of 25 and 34 believe texting behind the wheel is just fine. And 25% of drivers admit to reading emails while driving – and nearly always replying to emails while driving.
Help us educate the public that distracted driving is as deadly and shameful as drunk driving – by saying with every email #BUTNOTWHILEDRIVING!